INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user's personal data are used by ITALIAN BIKE S.R.L., which is the data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
- We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
In particular, for the purposes specified below, the user's data will be processed ONLY on
specific acceptance of consent:
- The legal bases on which the processing for common data is based, according to Art.6 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
The legal bases on which the processing for particular categories of personal data is based, according to Art.9 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
The provision of data is mandatory for everything required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the requested services.
- Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Banks and credit institutions;
- Customers and users;
- Consultants and freelancers also in an associated form;
- Insurance undertakings;
- Non-bank financial intermediaries;
- Authorized persons;
- External managers;
- Internal managers;
- Companies and enterprises;
In addition, in the management of your data, the following categories of authorized persons and/or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions about the processing of data have been provided may become aware of them.
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary for the performance of the business relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
- In accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the data subject can, according to the modalities and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the data subject - art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- equest its updating, rectification, integration, deletion, anonymous transformation, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and deletion – Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of limitation and/or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (Art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive your data provided to the data controller, in structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access of the data subject - Art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- Data controller of your personal data is ITALIAN BIKE S.R.L., p.iva 07537921210, c.f. 07537921210 ·
|| Email: email@example.com -bike.it
LA MARRA TIZIANA, c.f. LMRTZN71C65F839N
- The writing company has appointed as DPO (Data Protection Officer)
- Mr/Ms SALVATO BRUNO, c.f. SLVBRN68E26F839W.